or a new life?
Please help us
SHOP WITH US!
Gift Ideas for Our Monkeys
- Raw nuts in the shell - the monkeys' favorite edible toy! (Nuts.com)
See the monkeys Going Nuts
- Monkey food.
- Monkey toys.
Toys for monkeys must be sturdy, easy to clean and not battery operated. Old-fashioned children's activity centers with mirrors and moveable parts are a favorite. See our Monkey Toy Guidelines for more ideas and things to avoid.
- Rope - 3/4" and 5/8" nylon or natural/manila
- Barrels and buckets
- Shade cloth to make hammocks
- Gift certificates (Home Depot, Lowes, Target, WalMart, etc.)
- Green and amber flood lights for monkey yard
- Yellow bug lights for porch lights on monkey buildings
- Dusk-to-dawn sensors for outdoor lights
- Spacious new habitats
- Raw peanuts and pistachio nuts in the shell
- Shelled cashews
- Raw sunflower seeds (in or out of shell) and pumpkin seeds
- Dried fruit and vegetables
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned goods: green beans, corn, yams, vegetarian mixed vegetables, fruit canned in water
- Cereal - especially with fruit and nuts. No sugar frosting.
- Hot cereal (oatmeal, cream of wheat, grits, kashi, etc.)
- Zupreem canned food: Marmoset diet #6920, Primate Diet #6930 (www.zupreem.com/pdf/
- Mazuri monkey food: www.mazuri.com
Jungle Jel #5MF1
Callitrichid High Fiber #57R0
Marmoset Jelly #5041
Geriatric Gell #5S2R
Monkey Crunch 20 #5M29
Primate High Fiber Sticks #5MA3
Primate Growth & Repro #5MA1
Leaf-eater Primate Diet #5MO2
Leaf-eater Mini Biscuits #5672
New World Primate #5MA5
For more ideas, see the Jungle Friends Wish List
Jungle Friends is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and your donations are tax deductible. Donations can be made on your credit card from the website www.junglefriends.org, by phone at (386) 462-7779, or can be mailed to:
Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary
13915 N. State Road 121
Gainesville, FL 32653
© Copyright 1998-2010, Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary.